The message terminating Rolling Gigs was incorrect. At this time, the Rolling Gigs program is still in effect.
To check your balance of Rolling Gigs, please access: https://my.mtasolutions.com/.
Switch to Unlimited
From streaming TV to voice activated controls like thermostats and appliances, more and more devices in our homes are being connected to the Internet. The addition of these technologies to our homes has caused customer data usage to nearly double over the past year. This trend will continue well into the future as new products become available. More data usage increases the possibility of data overages.
To alleviate the stress and cost of data overages, MTA has made high speed, Unlimited Internet more affordable than ever. With a variety of worry-free Unlimited internet plans available, Rolling Gigs no longer provide the benefit they once did.
Avoid overage fees by switching to Unlimited Internet today so you never have to worry about how much data you need. Check out the different Unlimited plans here and call our Sales Team to find the one that best fits your needs at 907-745-3211 (Mat-Su) or 907-694-3211 (Eagle River).
News & Alerts
- COVID-19 Updates and Information
- Scholarships for Alaska’s Future | MTA Foundation
- MTA Fiber Holdings Wins ‘Outstanding Wireline Company‘ Award for Landmark AlCan ONE Project
- MTA Announces Esports Partnership With Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District
- Co-Op Month: By the Community, For the Community
- Registration Now Open for MTA’s Third Annual eUnlimited™ BYTE Gaming Tournament
- Fire Updates Within MTA Service Area
- Alaska Technology Leader MTA Announces New 6,000-sq. ft Location In Wasilla, Continuing Expansion
- Strengthening Community Investment By Investing In Eagle River, One Slippery Salmon at a Time
- Cool Job Alert: Esports Coordinator