Public Meeting Rooms
MTA has meeting rooms available for use by members. The rooms are located on the lower level of the Palmer Headquarters Building, 480 Commercial Drive.
To request a meeting room, please review the rules outlined below and then submit the following form. Also, please note that there is a one-week advance notice for processing your request and that we will confirm your reservation by fax, phone or email. You may only schedule 2 months in advance.
- An applicant must be 21 years of age and have a signed application on file in the MTA Building Services Department.
- No sub-leasing of the facilities shall be allowed.
- One adult (21 years of age) shall remain with the group during all activities and be responsible for the group’s conformance with all applicable rules, regulations, policies, by-laws, city ordinances, state and federal laws.
- Applicants are limited to the specified room or rooms during the hours and days requested and all activities will be conducted in such a manner as to not interfere with the industry of MTA employees and others in the building. Non-compliance may deny future use of the facilities.
- A facilities request date may be canceled if the facility is required for MTA use.
- No activities involving weapons of any kind are permitted on MTA’s premises.
- No animals may be brought into MTA’s facilities, service animals exempt.
- Gambling, possession or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is not allowed on MTA’s premises.
- Use of open flames and smoking is prohibited within MTA’s facilities.
- Ashtrays are provided outside the front entrance for extinguishing upon entrance. If you wish to smoke during your meeting, you may use the outside exit at the side of the building near the loading dock. Please do not smoke near the front entrance of the building.
- An applicant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MTA from any damage, claims, or suits arising from their or their group’s actions during their facilities use time on MTA’s premises.
- MTA will not be responsible for the loss of personal property by individuals or groups during use of the facilities.
- In case of damage to the facility or equipment, other than normal wear and tear, the applicant shall pay all appropriate costs.
- Applicants are responsible for set up and take down in the requested room. Tables and chairs may be rearranged as long as they are returned to their original configuration prior to departing the building. The facility needs to be picked up and left clean.
- MTA allows the use of the coffee maker. Please be sure to bring your own coffee supplies and remember to clean the equipment and leave it turned ON after using it.
- MTA does not allow use of the copy machine. Please make sure to have all of your needed copies before coming to your meeting.
- The facilities are not available on MTA’s scheduled holidays.
- Please use the main parking lot on the side of the building. Do not park directly in front of the building as these spaces are reserved for customers coming into the building.
- Audio/video equipment will not be provided by MTA.
- Doors will open exactly 30 minutes prior to the scheduled meeting time, and will lock exactly 30 minutes after the meeting schedule time.