Billing & Payment Information
Other Payment Options
- EBILL – MTA eBill is our free, secure online billing service. Use eBill to set or edit AutoPay, view payments and balances, and download or get eStatements. Click to Login or Sign Up for MTA eBill
- Direct Bill Payment through your Financial Institutions. As part of their online banking service, most financial institutions provide customers with bill payment service. Log into your bank account to see if MTA is listed as a payment vendor. Please allow three business days for processing these payments.
- Payment drop boxes are available at any MTA store and the following Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union (MVFCU) locations. Palmer MFVCU, 1020 South Bailey Street. Wasilla MVFCU, 3651 East Meridian Loop and 501 North Main Street.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card at any MTA Store. These payments are processed immediately.
- Call customer service to apply for a credit card payment over the phone. These payments are processed the next business day.
- Mail your check and stub to MTA, PO Box 3009, Palmer, AK 99645. Mail payments are processed the day we receive them.
MTA eBill Guide
Use MTA eBill to securely view current and previous statements, make one-time or automatic recurring payments and download statement details. You have the option to keep printed statements or switch to non-printed. MTA eBill is safe and free. Establish an account with your statement number, account number and CVC. After that, you will be able to log in with just a user name and password. Please allow three business days for processing eBill payments.
What is my Customer Verification Code (CVC)?
To protect the privacy of consumers, the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) mandates that telecommunications companies ask their customers to create a confidential customer verification code (CVC) and use it to verify their identity when account information is being obtained. Your CVC should be 3 to 10 characters (letters and/or numbers – no symbols and no spaces). Your CVC is required when you conduct certain types of transactions with MTA such as adding or removing services, asking billing questions, requesting copies of your statements, and setting up an MTA eBill account.
To set up your eBill account, enter the CVC exactly as you established it with MTA. You’ll only need to enter it one time to verify your identity for signing up. Once your account is established, it won’t be required when you log in.
If you don’t remember your CVC, visit any MTA retail office and show government issued picture ID, or call MTA at (800) 478-3211 or 745-3211 from the main phone number listed at the top of your MTA statement (important if you have a consolidated statement). An MTA representative will then need to call you back at the same main phone number, at which time they can provide your CVC to you.
MTA works hard to protect the privacy and security of customer account and payment information. To view MTA account information, customers must log in with their unique user name and password. When you make an online payment, the information is protected by Secure Socket Layer encryption.
MTA will never email or call you to ask for your user name/password or your credit card/bank account numbers.