Email Scam Alert
Keep an eye out for suspicious-looking emails requesting updated account info, updated payment details or posing as MTA market research. If one comes your way, please delete these emails.
Here are a few tips for recognizing spam or malicious emails:
- Company logos appear distorted.
- The origination email is not the company address (i.e. official MTA communications will only include addresses ending in @mtaonline.net; @mtasolutions.com or @mta-telco.com).
- Grammar is very poor and words are often spelled incorrectly.
- The requests for information come suddenly without reason.
- MTA will never ask for personal information via email.
- Never open an attachment, unless you’re expecting one regardless
- Contact our tech support center at 745-6821 or 694-6821 if you have additional questions.