Billing & Payment Information
MTA eBill is our free, secure online billing service. Use eBill to set or edit AutoPay, view payments and balances, and download or get eStatements. Learn more about MTA eBill.
Other Payment Options
- As part of their online banking service, most financial institutions provide customers with bill payment service. Log in to your bank account to see if MTA is listed as a payment vendor. Please allow three business days for processing these payments.
- Payment drop boxes are available at any MTA store and the following Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union (MVFCU) locations. Please allow three business days for processing. Palmer MFVCU, 1020 South Bailey Street. Wasilla MVFCU, 3651 East Meridian Loop and 501 North Main Street.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card at any MTA store. These payments are processed immediately.
- Call customer service to apply a credit card payment over the phone. These payments are processed the next business day.
- Mail your check and stub to MTA, PO Box 3009, Palmer, AK 99645. Mail payments are processed the day we receive them.
See Understanding Your MTA Statement [pdf] to learn how your billing information is organized.
Payment NSF fee is $25 per instance.