Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Raven Hall, Alaska State Fairgrounds,
2075 Glenn Highway, Palmer
Schedule Of Events:
- Cybersecurity at Home: Tips for Protecting Data in the Digital Age
- Kick the Cable Habit – New Options for Watching TV
- Smartphone 101 (Android and Apple sessions)
- myMTA Online Tool and eBill
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Four-time Iditarod Champion Martin Buser
- Home Automation Demonstration
2017 Election Materials:
Election packets: These will be mailed at the beginning of May and will include:
- Annual Meeting Notice – contains election voting instructions (via mailed ballot or online voting), candidate information and any recommended bylaw changes
- Ballot Return Envelope – requires signature on the outside.
Password Mailer: This will be a postcard mailed separately from the election packet that will contain a password that is required for online voting.